Overlooking the picturesque town green, First Congregational Church of Southington offers a variety of rental options for your special events, business functions, workshops, and more.
- » Conveniently located in downtown Southington
- » Smoke and alcohol free
- » Ample free municipal parking
- » Handicapped accessible
- » Accommodate groups of 5 to 200
- » Kitchen facilities on premises
- » Dining space
- » Classroom and meeting rooms
- » Several local catering and dining establishments nearby
Village Green Conference Center
Classroom and meeting space for groups of 5 to 50. All classrooms are handicapped accessible and black-board equipped. Air-conditioned rooms are available.
Equipment available on-site includes:
- » TV, VCR, DVD
- » Overhead Projector
- » Multimedia Projection Cart
- » Wired & Wireless Internet Access Available
Peace Café at Fellowship Hall
Multi-purpose space for groups of up to 80. (**Please note: This space is NOT handicap accessible**)
A warm and comfortable atmosphere makes our Peace Café the perfect spot for small groups such as Youth Groups, Discussion groups, Book Clubs, Support Meetings, and more. We also welcome Arts & Crafts exhibits, Dramatic and Musical Presentations, and other special events. Peace Café is equipped with a small kitchen and a platform stage.
Comfortable hall-style seating for groups of up to 250. Home to many of our special events, Memorial Hall is a great place for larger gatherings such as birthday or anniversary parties, weddings, dinner meetings, banquets, and more. Memorial Hall offers:
- » Street level access
- » Fully handicapped accessible, including restroom facilities
- » Built-in public address system with podium & wireless microphones
- » Integrated music-quality sound system
- » Fully air-conditioned kitchen facilities
For more information about renting the facilities at the First Congregational Church of Southington, please contact our church office.